About the Conference
The 16th Coffs Waste Conference will start with a Welcome Reception on Tuesday evening, 3rd May. The official opening of the conference will be held in the Osprey Room at Opal Cove Resort, followed by complimentary drinks and a light standing meal in the adjacent exhibition area. Catch up with old acquaintances and make new ones while browsing the many products and new technology that will be on display. You will also be given the opportunity to register early for the conference, avoiding the morning rush!
Day one of the conference will commence on Wednesday 4th May, featuring a solid program including plenary and concurrent sessions. Join us then at the conference dinner which will be held at the nearby Novotel Pacific Bay Resort and will give you the chance to further network with like-minded professionals whilst enjoying the dinner.
Day two will continue with the program covering a large range of key issues within the industry. This will be followed by the conference BBQ which will give you a chance to wind down, discuss outcomes from the conference, and relax in a casual setting before making your journey home on Friday 5th May.
Who should attend
The conference is targeted at all who work in, or have an interest in, waste management issues, and has a particular relevance to local government. If you are involved in the waste management industry, including
- Local and state government managers, engineers, educators, planners and councillors
- Equipment and service providers
- Environmental, community and industry groups
- Students and academia
then this is the must attend conference for you.
Why you should attend
Waste 2016 Conference delegates will receive the benefit of acquiring the latest insight and knowledge dealing with the most current issues. They will
- be updated on waste management initiatives at local, state and federal levels
- learn about successful programs and strategies to better manage solid wastes
- benefit from a ‘streamed session’ program allowing a wider range of presentations by experts in waste management
- enjoy great networking opportunities with delegates from a wide variety of backgrounds at the social events and trade display
- be inspired and empowered to work towards sustainable waste management
What’s in it for you
Apart from exposure to a wide range of information presented by experienced industry professionals from across Australia and overseas, delegate registration includes
- a choice of sessions and workshops that delve deep into important resource management issues
- exposure to up to date information from products on display in the exhibition area, including an outdoor area for heavy equipment
- lunches, morning and afternoon teas
- social events each evening (charged separately)